Recently refurbished to a high standard, this one bedroom apartment is currently for rent in Antel Platinum, right in the heart of Salcedo Village, Makati and close to Citibank Tower and the popular Jaime Velasquez Park
Living room has a built-in TV console and is furnished with a grey couch, purple accent chair, flat screen TV and has access to the large balcony
Beautiful teak flooring throughout
Four person glass dining table next to a large mirror that provides real depth to the area
Atmospheric lighting in all rooms
Modern, open plan kitchen with electric cooker, range hood, large refrigerator, microwave and breakfast bar
Sedate bedroom with plenty of built-in wardrobe space, a queen size bed, bedside table with lamp, a desk and love seat under the window
Refurbished modern shower room
Towards the Citibank Tower end of Valero Street, Antel Platinum is an older, well managed mid-rise residential building that provides all modern amenities including a roof-top swimming pool, game room with table tennis and pool table, function room and well equipped gym. Antel benefits from its location at the heart of Salcedo Village, being close to the many restaurants and bars in the area and the ever popular Jaime Velasquez Park with its busy Saturday morning market. It is also conveniently located close to the main thoroughfares of Makat Avenue and Paseo De Roxas, providing easy access to the surrounding malls and entertainment districts.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club