This bright interior designed two bedroom condominium unit is available for rent in Two Lafayette, conveniently located close to the popular Jaime Velasquez Park in Salcedo Village, Makati
Comes fully furnished in a modern style
Living area has a large cream sofa set including matching armchair, sideboard, coffee table and Panasonic wall mounted flat screen TV
Glass dining table seats 4
Separate fitted kitchen includes all major appliances including a La Germania gas range, LG refrigerator and Electrolux microwave
Separate maid’s room with its own shower room
Utility area with LG washing machine
Master bedroom has a King size bed, study table, bedside table with lamp, fitted wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
Second bedroom has a Queen size bed, fitted wardrobe, side table with lamp and en-suite shower room
Window type air-conditioning throughout
Two Lafayette is a 30 storey deluxe residential tower built in 1998, developed by Megaworld Corporation and designed by Recio+Casas Architects. It enjoys excellent views of Makati Sports Club and has a roof deck with swimming pool, sun deck, wet bar, gymnasium and landscaped garden. Its hotel-like lobby has a Victorian feel creating a quaint atmosphere for the resident’s relaxation. The building has an eight-level car park with controlled access and driver paging system. The popular Jaime Velasquez Park with its busy Saturday morning market is just around the corner and the renowned Makati Medical Center just down the road. The premier malls at Glorieta and the 5 malls, movie theatres and fine dining experiences of Greenbelt are only a 15 minute walk away with the expat bars and Power Plant Mall at Rockwell as similar distance in the opposite direction.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club