Well-maintained studio unit in the popular Two Central, conveniently located along Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati, comes fully furnished
Covers 60 square meters
Living area has a sofa set, side table, foot stool and a coffee table
Adjacent is dining table seats 4
Separate fitted kitchen
Master bedroom includes Queen size bed, free-standing wardrobe and adjacent to a floor-to-ceiling windows providing an abundance of natural light
This 29-story, high-rise residential project features executive studio units at 41 square meters, one-bedroom units at 59 square meters and one- bedroom units with balcony at 62 square meters. Each unit is equipped with air-conditioning, bed frames, a 32-inch LCD TV with DVD player, a sofa with center table, a dining set, kitchen cabinets, a microwave oven, a cooktop, a range hood, and a washing machine. Added room features include wood flooring, marble countertops and a built-in closet. Housing top-notch facilities for a complete urban experience, Two Central boasts of a two-level upscale mall and an amenity deck on the 7th floor that features a lap pool, a kiddie pool, an outdoor spa, an in-pool lounge, a gym, a play area, a daycare center, a culinary station, a palm court, a gazebo, a reflexology path, a meditation garden, a linear garden, al fresco seating area, and a function room. Strategically located along Valero Street in Salcedo Village, Makati City, Two Central is an arm’s length from the Makati Central Business District and other places of interest.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club