This bright and cozy 2 bedroom condominium unit is for rent in The Columns, conveniently located in Bel-Air, Makati City
Occupies 71 square meters and comes fully furnished
Living room is furnished with a 3-seater sofa, floor lamps, fitted shelves, wall decor, a wall mounted LCD TV and wall type air-conditioner
Adjoining glass dining table sits 4
Modern fitted kitchen with cooker and range hood
Master bedroom is bordered with wall mirrors and furnished with a queen size bed, side tables with lamps, free standing wardrobe and wall decor
Compact second bedroom includes bedside table with lamp, free standing wardrobe, dressing table and wall decor
Comes with one parking slot
With 3 towers housing 284 units each, The Columns, developed by Ayala Land subsidiary Alveo, positioned on Ayala Avenue at the junction with Malugay is truly iconic. With a resort style swimming pool, kids pool, fitness gym, movie theater for hire, games room and function rooms there is plenty to keep everyone occupied and meet the demands of today’s urban lifestyle. A number of restaurants and coffee shops frequent the ground floor and Makati’s Central Business District, Makati Medical Center and the malls, fine dining and entertainment at Greenbelt and Glorieta are just a short distance away.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club