Elegant two bedroom condominium unit for rent in Four Seasons, located along Tordesillas Street corner Toledo Street, Salcedo Village, Makati
Occupies 209 square meters and comes fully furnished
Living room furnished with a large two 3-seater sofas, side tables with lamp, wall decor with an area rug in the middle
Adjoining glass table with an area rug underneath and includes a large mirror
Includes 1 parking slot
Four Seasons is modern designed serviced condo development in the center of Salcedo Village, Makati City. Overlooking the popular Jaime Velasquez Park, home to a popular local Saturday morning market, the area is quiet and safe at night but remains well serviced with a host of restaurants, coffee shops, conveniece stores and banks. Its central location makes it ideal for business in Makati or tripping to the nearby malls at Rockwell, Ayala or Greenbelt. include a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym, roof deck, a function room and restaurant. Additional features include high-speed elevators, in-house help, laundry service, intercom service, 24-hour roving security, automatic smoke detector and water sprinkler and backup generator.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club