Spacious one bedroom apartment available for rent in One Lafayette Square, conveniently located in Leviste Street, just round the corner from Jaime Velasquez Park that is home to the popular Saturday Salcedo Market in Salcedo Village, Makati
Comes fully furnished in a classic style
Living area is furnished with a sofa, side table and coffee table
Wooden dining table seats 4
Open plan fitted kitchen contains an electric stove and gas range, refrigerator and microwave
Bedroom has a Queen size bed, bedside tables and en-suite shower room
Wall type air-conditioning throughout
Includes 1 parking
One Lafayette Square rises 28 stories above its primary central location bounded by L.P. Leviste St., Sedeño and San Agustin streets in Makati's premier residential district, Salcedo Village. From your doorstep, it's a short walk to Makati’s Central Business District and to a residential emporium containing the largest banks, the finest malls, restaurants, hotels and entertainment spots. Just across the street, the Makati Sports Club provides tennis, badminton and swimming options. In addition to a prime location, the building's amenities include a swimming pool, gym and kiddies play room.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club