This nicely furnished one bedroom condominium unit is available for rent in The Lerato, located in Malugay Street, Makati City
Totaling an area of 43 square meters
Comes fully-furnished with one parking slot
Living area is furnished with a sofa, coffee table facing a flat screen TV
Classy dining table seats 4
Open plan fitted kitchen comes with electric stove and refrigerator
Bedroom has a Queen size bed,bedside tables, fitted wardrobe and has access to the balcony
This modern three-tower residential community features spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom units. Studio rooms range from 30 to 31 square meters, one-bedroom suites between 48 and 54 square meters, and two-bedroom residences measure 78 to 85 square meters.
A 2,800-square-meter enclave, The Lerato hosts a wide array of specialty boutiques, delis, galleries and an expanse of open green space. Indoor amenities include a workout studio, a game room, a kid’s art laboratory, a theater room, a music room, a prayer room, function rooms, a covered terrace and a landscaped roof deck. Encouraging an active and healthy lifestyle are outdoor amenities such as an adult leisure pool, a lap pool, a kiddie pool, a children’s play area, a fitness station, a feature pavilion, gardens, a jogging trail and lounge areas.
Nestled along Malugay Street, The Lerato Towers 1, 2, and 3 are near the Makati Central Business District, within reach of major shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, offices, hospitals and schools.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club