This charming, Asian-inspired two bedroom condominium unit is for sale in Heart Tower, conveniently located along Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati
Spacious 128 square meters which has been interior designed with a calm, consistent theme throughout
Bright living area furnished with a large grey two piece sofa, coffee table, foot stools and wall-mounted LCD TV
Kitchen comes with all major appliances and is connected to a maid's room/storage area with separate toilet
Spacious master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, currently used partially as an office
Second bedroom is sizable and has built-in wardrobes
Separate bathroom for guests and the second bedroom
Wall type air-conditioning throughout
Comes with 1 parking slot
Currently being used as the owner's back-office but open to discussions
Offering studio, one, two and three-bedroom, units, this 11-storey mixed residential and commercial condominium, developed by Lhuiller, provides spacious, affordable units in an excellent location at the heart of Makati's business district. The building features 24-hour security, CCTV monitoring, an automatic sprinkler system, and backup generator. Strategically located at 108 Valero Street in Salcedo Village, Makati City, Heart Tower is close to a host of restaurants and fast food outlets including McDonald’s, Jollibee, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Starbucks Coffee and is a short walk from , Greenbelt Mall, Glorietta Mall, and Makati Medical Center.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club