Well maintained two bedroom condominium for rent in Manhattan Square conveniently located opposite Citibank Tower on Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Near to Ayala Triangle, the popular Jaime Velasquez Park with Saturday Market and walking distance to shopping malls and an abundance of local restaurants
Comes fully furnished with one parking slot
Spacious living area is furnished with a black L-shaped couch, glass square coffee table, wall-mounted flat screen television and painting
Adjoining dining area comfortably seats four people
Open plan kitchen area with built-in cabinets contains all major appliances including a refrigerator, gas stove and range hood
Master bedroom has a queen size bed, hanging painting, bedside cabinets and en-suite bathroom
Second bedroom has a single size bed with bedside cabinets
Window type air-conditioning throughout
Manhattan Square was designed by Recio + Cassa Architects in an art deco style from the 1920’s and built by Megaworld. Set on Valero Street at the heart of Makati’s primary residential area, Salcedo Village, Manhattan Square’s 28 storeys are close to Jaime Velasquez Park where residents can avoid the pressures and the demands of the city, yet within walking distance of all modern conveniences including Makati’s Central Business District, leading local banks, prestigious corporations, fabulous restaurants, exclusive sports clubs, first-rate schools and the renowned Makati Medical Center. Building amenities include a swimming pool, roof deck, fitness center and function rooms.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club