Elegantly furnished two bedroom condominium unit in Fraser Place Manila, located on Valero Street, right in the heart of Makati’s Central Business District, Salcedo Village Makati City
Occupies 168 square meters and has floor-to-ceiling glass windows that provide Makati City Skyline views
Living area is furnished with a sofa set, coffee table, side tables with lampshades, area rug, flat screen TV and comes complete with entertainment system
Adjoining dining table comfortably seats 6
Modern, fitted black and white kitchen is equipped with all major appliances including a refrigerator and electric stove with range hood
Separate utility/laundry area
Master bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, side tables with lampshades, armchair, TV rack, flat screen TV and fitted wardrobes
Second bedroom has double bed, console table, chair and wall mirror
Split type air-conditioning throughout
Fraser Place captures the essence of stylish city center living. The 89 apartment units are contemporary in style and provide more space and greater independence to cater to the needs and lifestyle of residents. With many units catering to shorter term residents, Fraser Place prides itself on a high service level and tight security. Located on Valero Street right in the heart of Makati’s Central Business District, Fraser’s guest can have easy access to the banking and financial districts and just a few minutes’ walk to the city’s entertainment and restaurants. Building amenities include a swimming pool, gym and restaurant.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club