This charming one bedroom apartment with sizeable den is available for rent in The Columns Ayala Tower 3, conveniently located along Ayala Avenue in Makati City
Covers 51 sqm and comes furnished with one parking slot
Bright living area is furnished with a TV rack and flat screen television and is cooled by a window type air-conditioning unit
Living room has access to a good sized balcony
Separate kitchen comes with fitted cupboards and is equipped with a built-in induction cooker and a refrigerator
Bedroom is furnished with a queen sized bed, flat screen television, built-in shelves and window type air-conditioning
Separate den has built-in wardrobe and can be used as an office or entertainment room
Bathroom has glass shower enclosure
Comes with one parking slot
With 3 towers housing 284 units each, The Columns, developed by Ayala Land subsidiary Alveo, positioned on Ayala Avenue at the junction with Malugay is truly iconic. With a resort style swimming pool, kids pool, fitness gym, movie theater for hire, games room and function rooms there is plenty to keep everyone occupied and meet the demands of today’s urban lifestyle. A number of restaurants and coffee shops frequent the ground floor and Makati’s Central Business District, Makati Medical Center and the malls, fine dining and entertainment at Greenbelt and Glorieta are just a short distance away.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club