This charming and spacious two bedroom apartment is available for sale in Easton Place, conveniently located along Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
In the heart of Makati's Central Business District and close to a large number commercial establishments and excellent access to public transportation
With a generous space of 120 square meters this unit comes furnished with one parking slot
Large living area has a sofa set, wooden coffee table TV rack with cabinets and flat screen television
Adjoining dining area seats five
Open plan kitchen has fitted cupboards and is equipped with an electric cooker with range hood, refrigerator and microwave
Master bedroom is furnished with a queen sized bed, bedside tables and fitted wardrobe
Second bedroom is also furnished with a queen sized bed, bedside tables and fitted wardrobe
Both bedrooms share a common en-suite bathroom
Separate toilet with shower room off the maid''s/utility area
Split type air-conditioning throughout
Easton Place condominium is located on Valero Street, corner Rufino Street, at the heart of Salcedo Village, in the center of the Makati’s Central Business District. Its central location makes it an ideal location for doing business in Makati or for tripping to the nearby malls at Rockwell, Ayala or Greenbelt. The Building has a gym, swimming pool and function room. With convenience stores and several coffee houses, fast food outlets and restaurants nearby, it is a particularly safe and convenient location and is also in close proximity to the popular Jaime Velasquez Park and renowned Makati Medical Center.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club