Upgraded spacious two bedroom apartment for rent at Elizabeth Place, conveniently located on H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Expansive living area is furnished with a blue L-shaped sofa, coffee table, TV cabinet and 60 inch flat screen TV
Adjoining dining area caters to six comfortably
Has access to the balcony
Open plan kitchen and breakfast bar is raised and comes with all major appliances including a la large double door refrigerator and built-in cooker
Separate utility room houses a washing machine and drier
Master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, bedside tables with lamps, a TV cabinet a large flat screen TV and has access to a balcony
Raised walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with enclosed toilet and glassed jacuzzi bath
Second bedroom contains a king size bed and comes with an en-suite shower room
Separate mirrored guest toilet
Elizabeth Place is a 36 level residential condominium providing an excellent base for families and young professionals alike. The amenities at Elizabeth Place include a well equipped gym, function room and outdoor, partially covered swimming pool area that is an ideal place to relax or entertain. It also features a wading pool for kids, a play area, function rooms, a three level basement and 5 level parking area. The condominium building is close to convenience stores, restaurants, a variety of banks and is just a few minutes’ walk from the popular Jamie Velasquez Park, Makati’s Central Business District and the renowned Makati Medical Center.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club