Spacious three bedroom condominium for sale in prestigious Three Salcedo Place, overlooking the well known Saturday market at Jaime Velasquez Park in the heart of Salcedo Village, Makati City
With an generous living space totaling 180 square meters, it comes bare with one parking slot
Bright living area with floor to ceiling windows providing plenty of natural lights
Separate kitchen with fitted cupboards and equipped with an electric stove
Master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with bathtub
Both the second and third bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms
Window type air-conditioning throughout
Three Salcedo Place overlooks the tranquility of Jaime Velasquez Park where citizens of Salcedo Village enjoy themselves on weekdays and at the popular Saturday morning market. This prestigious residential building boasts an excellent swimming pool, modern fitness center and function rooms. Three Salcedo Place is very close to many cultural and historical destinations including restaurants, bars, shopping and entertainment venues within Makati’s Central Business District and also near Makati Sports Club and the renowned Makati Medical Center. Major malls at Glorieta, Greenbelt and Rockwell’s Power Plant are only 10 minutes drive.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club