This well maintained three bedroom condominium unit is available for rent in Ponte Salcedo, conveniently located in Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
With an ample space of 285 square meters it comes semi-furnished with one parking slot
Spacious living area with TV cabinet and floor to ceiling windows providing an abundance of natural light
Separate kitchen with gas range, oven, two door refrigerator and dropped lights over dining area
Separate utility area and maid's room with its own shower room
Master bedroom has a walk-in closet, fitted wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
Second bedroom contains a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
Third bedroom also has a walk-in closet, shelves and en-suite bathroom
Ponte Salcedo residents enjoy amenities that include a swimming pool, fitness centre, function & conference rooms, children's play area and services including a laundry hanging area on the rooftop, 24/7 security with CCTV cameras covering common areas and the elevator. There is a restaurant and coffee shops including Starbucks on the ground floor. Ponte Salcedo Condominium is located centrally on Valero Street in the vicinity of an array of local restaurants, coffee shops, banks and convenience stores and within a 10 minute walk of Greenbelt Mall, Glorieta Mall, Landmark Supermarket, Ayala Ave and the renowned Makati Medical Center.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club