Classically styled two bedroom condominium unit available for rent in Ponte Salcedo, conveniently located in Salcedo Village, Makati
Comes fully furnished
Bright, spacious living area has floor to ceiling windows and is furnished with a sofa set, coffee table, 1 armchair and has split type air-conditioning
Dining table seats 4
Separate fitted kitchen
Maid’s room with its own en-suite shower room
Utility area with Samsung washing machine
Master bedroom is furnished with a Queen size bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside tables with lamps, en-suite bathroom and window type air-conditioning
Second bedroom has a double bed, fitted wardrobe, en-suite shower room and window type air-conditioning
Unit will be fully furnished by owner on request
Ponte Salcedo residents enjoy amenities that include a swimming pool, fitness centre, function & conference rooms, children's play area and services including a laundry hanging area on the rooftop, 24/7 security with CCTV cameras covering common areas and the elevator. There is a restaurant and coffee shops including Starbucks on the ground floor. Ponte Salcedo Condominium is located centrally on Valero Street in the vicinity of an array of local restaurants, coffee shops, banks and convenience stores and within a 10 minute walk of Greenbelt Mall, Glorieta Mall, Landmark Supermarket, Ayala Ave and the renowned Makati Medical Center.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club