This large fully furnished two bedroom condominium is for sale in the popular Paseo Parkview Suites in the heart of Salcedo Village, Makati City, just round the corner from Jaime Velasquez Park
Balcony off the living room overlooking the Paseo Center out towards Manila Bay
Spacious living room with large grey L-shaped sofa, coffee table and large flat screen TV
Modern upgraded open plan fitted kitchen with all major appliances including built in 4 ring hob with extractor hood and refrigerator
Separate utility area with stacked washer and dryer and separate maid’s room with en-suite shower room
Master bedroom has a queen size bed, recliner and en-suite bathroom
Bright second bedroom also has a queen size bed
Comes with one parking slot
This well-managed 38 storey twin towered building is an upper-class residential condominium, modeled on hotel efficiency, set in the heart of the popular residential enclave of Salcedo Village, within walking distance of Makati Medical Center and Makati Sports Club. The building features great amenities such as Gymnasium/Fitness Center, Function Room, Tropical Pool and Sun Deck, Children’s Playground/Pool and services including 24 hours Security, CCTV Monitoring, Audio/video security counter to all units, maintenance and housekeeping service. It is just round the corner from the iconic Jaime Velasquez Park (often called Salcedo Park), a haven for joggers, kids and romancing couples and the venue for the well attended Saturday morning market. The building has a 7-11 on the ground floor, is 2 minutes walk from a number of restaurants and coffee shops at the Paseo Center and is surrounded by a great selection of local restaurants and food outlets. Pets allowed.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club