This spacious bi-level three bedroom apartment is available for rent on Classica Tower, conveniently located along H.V Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Covering an ample 309 square meters this modern apartment comes fully-furnished with a beautiful parque flooring and one parking slot
Bright living area with floor to ceiling windows is furnished with set of three gray sofas, a coffee table, side tables with lamps, accent rug, television rack, flat screen TV and split type air-conditioning
Adjoining dining area comfortably seats eight and benefits from its corner positioning
Separate modern kitchen with fitted cupboards and furnished with electric stove, range hood, refrigerator and microwave and is large enough to house a breakfast table
Upstairs, there is also a living room furnished with two seater gray couch, TV rack, flat screen television and side tables with lamps
Master bedroom is furnished with a king sized bed, bedside tables with lamps, TV rack and flat screen television
Second bedroom contains a queen sized bed, bedside tables with lamps and walk-in closet
Developed by Pragmatic, Classica Tower is a 27 storey building conveniently located HV Dela Costa, in Salcedo Village, Makati. Classica Tower offers modern units with a practical layout. The swimming pool can be found on the 6 floor, together with the gym, sauna and a function room. The building has 24 hour security personnel and a back-up power generator.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club