Modern two bedroom condominium unit available for rent in Shang Salcedo Place, conveniently located along H.V Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Offers a spacious 105 square meters of living space
The unit comes fully-furnished
Living area is furnished with a gray sofa, coffee table, accent rug, side table with lamp, fitted shelves and storage space and a wall mounted flat screen television
Adjoining dining area can accommodate 6 people
Open plan fitted kitchen comes with major appliances including an electric stove and refrigerator
Master bedroom is furnished with a Queen size bed, bedside table with lamp, fitted shelves, wall mounted flat screen TV, and study table
Second bedroom has double bed
Split type air-conditioning
Comes with 1 parking slot
Shang Salcedo Place is a 64 storey residential development with 794 residential units in studio, one and two bedroom styles, conveniently located along the streets of Gil Puyat (Buendia), Tordisillas and HV Dela Costa Street in the heart of Salcedo Village. Amenities include adult and kiddie swimming pools, a fitness gym, male and female changing room with saunas, a children’s play area, game rooms, a podium garden, and two convertible function rooms that can accommodate over 100 persons. The popular Jaime Velasquez Park with its busy Saturday morning market is just around the corner and the renowned Makati Medical Center just down the road. The premier malls at Glorieta and the 5 malls, movie theatres and fine dining experiences of Greenbelt are only a 15 minute walk away with the expat bars and Power Plant Mall at Rockwell as similar distance in the opposite direction.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club