This classically styled three bedroom apartment is available for rent at Parc Regent, located along H.V Dela Costa Street in the heart of Salcedo Village, Makati City
Covers 160 square meters and comes fully-furnished with one parking slot
Spacious living area is furnished with two sofa sets and has access to the balcony
Adjoining dining area seats four
Open plan kitchen has fitted cabinets and comes with major appliances including a refrigerator and range hood
Separate utility area with washing machine
Master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, fitted wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with bathtub
Second bedroom contains a queen sized bed, vanity table, fitted wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
Third bedroom has a single sized bed and fitted wardrobe
Window type air -conditioning through-out
Built in 1989 by Ray Burton Development, Parc Regent houses two and three bedroom apartments on H.V. Dela Costa Street in the center of the popular residential enclave of Salcedo Village. Building amenities and services include a swimming pool, fitness gym, function rooms, 24-hour security, CCTV monitoring, automatic sprinklers, and 100% backup generator. Parc Regent is strategically located close to Ateneo Graduate School, Makati Sports Club, the popular Jaime Velasquez Park with its busy Saturday morning market and the renowned Makati Medical Center. A short walk away is the Makati Central Business District where offices, banks and foreign embassies are located.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club