Tastefully renovated two bedroom unit is available for rent in Alpha Salcedo conveniently located at H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati
Comes fully furnished with 1 parking slot
Wooden dining table seats 4
Fitted kitchen comes with electric stove, rang hood, refrigerator, microwave and rice cooker
Spacious laundry/utility area equipped with washer and dryer
Master bedroom has a Queen size bed, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
Second bedroom has double bed, fitted cabinet and en-suite bathroom
Widow type air-conditioning throughout
Developed by KSY Land Developers Corporation, Alpha Salcedo offers spacious units from studios to three-bedroom residences that are fit for any family size. The building also features a wide array of services and facilities for residents and their guests to enjoy. Amenities include a swimming pool, fitness center, function rooms, a lounge and parking garage. Other services include 24-hour security, an automatic sprinkler system, and a 24-hour generator power backup. Adding to the appeal of Alpha Salcedo is its close proximity to places of interests as well as the Makati Central Business District. Nearby establishments and buildings include the popular Jaime Velasquez Park, Ateneo de Manila Graduate School, Greenbelt & Glorietta Malls, Makati Sports Club and The Philippine Stock Exchange.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club