This bright and charming two bedroom apartment is available for rent in Greenbelt Chancellor, conveniently located just a 3 minute walk from the popular Washington Sycip Park, Legaspi Village, Makati
Comes fully furnished
Living area is furnished with a sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV and wall type air-conditioning
Large wooden dining table seats 6
Spacious master bedroom contains a Queen size bed, fitted wardrobe, vanity table, en-suite shower room and window type air-conditioning
Second bedroom has a double bed, en-suite shower room and window type air-conditioning
Includes 1 parking slot
Lofty and luxurious, Megaworld’s Greenbelt Chancellor soars 35-storeys above the prominent Legaspi Village and puts you right at the center of corporate and commercial activity at Makati's Central Business District. Built on Rada Street in 2011,the inside has a high-ceilinged lobby decked in tall curtain glass. Once you step outside, an efficient network of walkways and underpasses provide easy access to local businesses and services. Amenities include a 12 meter lap pool, pool lounge and fitness center.
Legaspi Village has evolved as the central hub of up-market living in Makati following the establishment of The Greenbelt shopping and entertainment complex and the upgrade of the Glorietta Malls which introduced a wide array of up-market restaurants, bars and entertainment to the area that has now spread to the surrounding side streets. With international class shopping and entertainment at the core, Legaspi has become a popular location for both expats and Filipinos. There is a good mix of new developments and older, quality residences.
Grocery and department store shopping is found at SM, Rustan’s and The Landmark in and around Glorietta mall. The Legaspi Sunday Market held at Legaspi Park is a popular source of food, cakes, pastries and native products for locals and expats alike. All the major banks and 24 hour convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Mini Stop and Family Mart are available throughout the area.
Areas of interest near Legaspi Village include the Metropolitan Museum and the Ayala Museum, while schools in the area include AIM for continuing business management students, Don Bosco, Assumption College, St. Mary’s and San Agustin. The renowned Makati Medical Center is within easy reach housing modern facilities and specialists who undergo constant training here and abroad.
• Near shopping and recreation:
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall, SM Makati and Landmark
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, Manila Shangri-la, Inter-Continental, Fairmont
• Near schools:
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City), Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Colegio San Agustin, Asia Pacific College, Don Bosco
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center, Medical Tower (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifcaio Global City)
• Near offices:
- American Eye Institute, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, Makati Sports Club (Salcedo Village)
• Near parks:
- Legazpi Park, Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village) with Saturday morning market