Bright two bedroom condominium for rent in Nobel Plaza located in the heart of Makati's Central Business District on Valero Street, Salcedo Village
Covers 45 square meters and comes fully furnished
Living area has a comfortable L-shaped sofa, flat screen TV, TV rack, side table, electric fan and split type air conditioning
Adjacent dining table seats 2
Open plan fitted kitchen is equipped with electric stove, range hood, microwave oven, electric kettle, water dispenser and refrigerator
Bedroom has a queen size bed, built-in wardrobe, bookshelves, vanity table and window type air-conditioning
Nobel Plaza, situated towards the lower end of Valero Street, one block from Ayala Avenue, is just a few minutes away from the Ayala Center, Glorieta and Greenbelt Mall, a convenient distance to the commercial districts, banking and airlines offices, restaurants, theaters, hospitals, and five star hotels. The building has a quaint lobby, roof deck swimming pool, gym and a covered, open air recreation area ideal for entertaining. Security features include 24-hour security, CCTV monitoring, smoke detector, water sprinkler, generator power backup.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club