Spacious three bedroom condominium is available for rent in Classica Tower, conveniently located along H.V Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Comes fully-furnished with one parking slot and covers 157.14 square meters
Living area is furnished with a sofa set, coffee table, accent rug, modern art, side table with lamp, standing split type air-conditioning, flat screen television and TV rack
Has direct access to the balcony
Adjoining dining area seats eight
Separate fitted kitchen comes with all major appliances including electric stove, range hood, refrigerator, oven toaster and microwave
Maid’s room has single bed and washer/dryer
Master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, bedside tables with lamps, window type air-conditioning, vanity table, armchair, small coffee table, fitted wardrobe and has en-suite bathroom with bathtub
Second bedroom has queen size bed, bedside tables with lamps, window type air-conditioning, fitted cabinet and en-suite bathroom
Third bedroom has double bed, bedside tables with lamps, window type air-conditioning, fitted cabinet and en-suite bathroom
Developed by Pragmatic, Classica Tower is a 27 storey building conveniently located HV Dela Costa, in Salcedo Village, Makati. Classica Tower offers modern units with a practical layout. The swimming pool can be found on the 6 floor, together with the gym, sauna and a function room. The building has 24 hour security personnel and a back-up power generator.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club