Bright one bedroom condominium for rent situated in an excellent location close to the restaurants and shopping at Greenbelt and just round the corner from the park in the heart of Legaspi Village, Makati City
Living room has a cozy sofa and the adjoining dining table seats 6
Open plan kitchen comes with all major appliances including a La Germania gas stove, refrigerator, toaster, microwave oven and fitted cabinets
Bedroom is furnished with a double bed, side tables with lamp, study table, swivel chair, fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
Laundry area has a washer/dryer and laundry rack
Split type air-conditioning
Situated at 121 Rada Street and 45 storeys high, the Ayala Land built One Legaspi Park provides 24-hour security and reception, maintenance, a well-equiped gym, club house and function rooms, a swimming pool, day care center and children’s playground. In the next building is a mini-stop and a courier service. Just across from the park at the center of Legaspi Village, it's a five-minute walk to the high-end shopping, fine dining, movie theaters and bars that make up Greenbelt. One Legaspi Park is also situated close to a host of business establishments, elite schools and Makati Medical |Center.
Legaspi Village has evolved as the central hub of up-market living in Makati following the establishment of The Greenbelt shopping and entertainment complex and the upgrade of the Glorietta Malls which introduced a wide array of up-market restaurants, bars and entertainment to the area that has now spread to the surrounding side streets. With international class shopping and entertainment at the core, Legaspi has become a popular location for both expats and Filipinos. There is a good mix of new developments and older, quality residences.
Grocery and department store shopping is found at SM, Rustan’s and The Landmark in and around Glorietta mall. The Legaspi Sunday Market held at Legaspi Park is a popular source of food, cakes, pastries and native products for locals and expats alike. All the major banks and 24 hour convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Mini Stop and Family Mart are available throughout the area.
Areas of interest near Legaspi Village include the Metropolitan Museum and the Ayala Museum, while schools in the area include AIM for continuing business management students, Don Bosco, Assumption College, St. Mary’s and San Agustin. The renowned Makati Medical Center is within easy reach housing modern facilities and specialists who undergo constant training here and abroad.
• Near shopping and recreation:
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall, SM Makati and Landmark
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, Manila Shangri-la, Inter-Continental, Fairmont
• Near schools:
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City), Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Colegio San Agustin, Asia Pacific College, Don Bosco
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center, Medical Tower (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifcaio Global City)
• Near offices:
- American Eye Institute, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, Makati Sports Club (Salcedo Village)
• Near parks:
- Legazpi Park, Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village) with Saturday morning market