This charming one bedroom condominium is for rent in the prestigious One Central, conveniently located at the corner of Ayala Avenue and Dela Costa Street in Salcedo Village, Makati
Fully furnished in a modern style, the living room has a 3 person sofa, floor lamp, wall- mounted television, coffee table and artworks
The adjoining dining area comfortably seats 4
Open plan kitchen that comes with fitted cabinets and appliances including an electric stove with Electrolux range hood, LG refrigerator and microwave
Separate utility area with built in cabinets and LG washer/dryer
Bedroom has a queen size bed, fitted wardrobe, two bedside tables with lamps and en-suite bathroom with shower
Split type air-conditioning throughout
One Central’s curvaceous tower is an iconic fusion of glass and concrete. By day, the face varies in hue from blue to blue green and by the night the building top, with it’s Art Deco detail, is dramatically lit, illuminating the skyline. Being on the premier side of the Makati’s Central Business District, it enjoys convenient access to everything chic at Greenbelt’s 5 malls and entertainment complex with the rest of Makati’s bars, restaurants, convenience stores and banks reached with ease.
Game room with interactive internet game studio
Day care center
Spa and sauna
Gym with weight station, speed-cardio station and flexing station
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club