This bright, stylish and newly renovated one bedroom condominium unit is available for sale in Grand Soho conveniently located on H.V. Dela Costa Street, right at the heart of the popular residential area of Salcedo Village, Makati City
Occupies a generous 45 square meters and comes fully furnished in a modern style
Living area is furnished with a 3-seater sofa, coffee table with an accent rug underneath, 40-inch LCD TV with an entertainment system and comes complete with wall decor through out
Adjacent is a round wooden table comfortably seats 4
Fitted kitchen contains a refrigerator, electric stove with range hood, microwave oven and toaster
Master bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, bedside table, floor lamp, sofa, two fitted wardrobes with wall mirror
Modern shower room
Wall type air-conditioning throughout
Completed in 2010, Grand Soho Makati takes its place as a boutique residential building in the heart of Makati. Grand Soho Makati offers a convenient urban lifestyle to its residents with its furnished units, modern amenities that include a Swimming Pool, DVD library and Movie Room, Children’s Playroom, Owner’s Lounge, Business Center, Spa and Meeting Rooms. Grand Soho Makati has an unbeatable location in the heart of Makati’s Central Business District,close to Makati Medical Center as well as one of the city’s most popular weekend markets, the Salcedo Saturday Market.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club