This impressive remodelled two bedroom apartment is available for rent in Elizabeth Place, conveniently located in Salcedo Village, Makati City
Comes fully furnished in a modern style
Living room is furnished with a 3 piece leather sofa set, glass top coffee table, wall mirror, built-in TV rack with wall-mounted TV and has access to the balcony
Open plan fitted kitchen comes with all modern appliances including a built-in electric stove with oven, range hood, refrigerator and kitchen utensils
Adjacent breakfast bar that sits three
Master bedroom comes with a Queen size bed, built-in headboard, wall-mounted flat screen TV and fitted cabinet, fitted wardrobe, bedside tables, armchair and en-suite shower room with bathtub
Second bedroom is furnished with a double bed, study table, chair and bedside tables
Split type air-conditioning throughout
One parking slot included
Elizabeth Place is a 36 level residential condominium providing an excellent base for families and young professionals alike. The amenities at Elizabeth Place include a well equipped gym, function room and outdoor, partially covered swimming pool area that is an ideal place to relax or entertain. It also features a wading pool for kids, a play area, function rooms, a three level basement and 5 level parking area. The condominium building is close to convenience stores, restaurants, a variety of banks and is just a few minutes’ walk from the popular Jamie Velasquez Park, Makati’s Central Business District and the renowned Makati Medical Center.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club