This expansive and well-maintained four bedroom condominium unit is available for sale in the exclusive Avignon Tower, conveniently located along H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati
Sizable 350 square meter home with only two units per floor ensuring added privacy with exclusive elevator entrance
Spacious living room and dining room furnished with sofa set, accent chair, floor lamps, side tables, and coffee table
Adjoining glass top dining table cofortable seats six
Separate fitted kitchen off the dining area with ample storage space,
Master bedroom is furnished with King bed, sofa, console table and has access to the balcony
All bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms
Split ype air-conditioning throughout
Comes with 2 parking slots
Setting it apart from most condominium projects, Avignon Tower only has two unit types—three- and four-bedroom suites—per floor, designed specifically for large families that dream of a home in the city. Avignon Tower’s three-bedroom units typically feature a den, four toilets and baths, and two maid’s quarters. Four-bedroom suites normally include a foyer, maid’s and driver’s rooms with own toilet and bath and a separate utility room. Unlike most residential condos, Avignon Tower has no amenities because of its mission to provide space and comfort and to ensure that residents are safe and well-guarded, Avignon Tower offers a 24-hour security service, CCTV monitoring, automatic sprinkler system and backup generator. Conveniently located along H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village in Makati City, Avignon Tower is only a short distance from Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall, Makati Sports Club and Jaime Velasquez Park.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club