This spacious one bedroom condo is available for rent in Perla Mansion, conveniently located on Don Carlos Palanca Street Legaspi Village Makati City
Covers 65 square meters and comes fully-furnished
Living area has a cozy sofa, coffee table, side table, accent chair, fitted cabinets, console table, artworks, accent rug and flat screen television
Adjoining dining area seats four
Open plan kitchen area with built-in shelves and major appliances
Bedroom area has queen sized bed and fitted wardrobe
Wall type air-conditioning throughout
Comes with one parking slot
Perla Mansion Makati is conveniently located on Carlos Palanca Street, a bustling area of Legaspi Village with a myriad of bars and restaurants to serve all tastes. It is within close proximity to Makati's multinational companies, airline offices, important embassies and the popular shopping centers of Glorieta and Greenbelt with their movie theaters, up-market boutiques, supermarkets and host of fine dining experiences. Nestled right in the heart of Makati City's commercial and business district, Perla Mansion caters to all types of resident, whether in employment or retirement.
Legaspi Village has evolved as the central hub of up-market living in Makati following the establishment of The Greenbelt shopping and entertainment complex and the upgrade of the Glorietta Malls which introduced a wide array of up-market restaurants, bars and entertainment to the area that has now spread to the surrounding side streets. With international class shopping and entertainment at the core, Legaspi has become a popular location for both expats and Filipinos. There is a good mix of new developments and older, quality residences.
Grocery and department store shopping is found at SM, Rustan’s and The Landmark in and around Glorietta mall. The Legaspi Sunday Market held at Legaspi Park is a popular source of food, cakes, pastries and native products for locals and expats alike. All the major banks and 24 hour convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Mini Stop and Family Mart are available throughout the area.
Areas of interest near Legaspi Village include the Metropolitan Museum and the Ayala Museum, while schools in the area include AIM for continuing business management students, Don Bosco, Assumption College, St. Mary’s and San Agustin. The renowned Makati Medical Center is within easy reach housing modern facilities and specialists who undergo constant training here and abroad.
• Near shopping and recreation:
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall, SM Makati and Landmark
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, Manila Shangri-la, Inter-Continental, Fairmont
• Near schools:
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City), Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Colegio San Agustin, Asia Pacific College, Don Bosco
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center, Medical Tower (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifcaio Global City)
• Near offices:
- American Eye Institute, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, Makati Sports Club (Salcedo Village)
• Near parks:
- Legazpi Park, Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village) with Saturday morning market