Bright one bedroom condominium unit for rent in Salcedo Square Tower, conveniently located beside The Peak Tower, in L.P. Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati
Living room is furnished with a gray sofa, TV rack and flat-screen TV
Adjoining dining table comfortably seats 4
Open plan fitted kitchen is equipped with rice cooker, electric kettle, microwave oven, refrigerator, range hood and washing machine
Bedroom has a fitted cabinet with full-length mirror
Salcedo Square is a thirty storey building of studio and one bedroom residences.
Centrally located on L.P. Leviste Street at the heart of Salcedo Village’s “quieter side”. Distinctively, Salcedo Square offers different layout options for each type of residence allowing homeowners the ability to select a home that represents their life and style. Salcedo Square’s Amenities Center houses a swimming pool, garden patio, state of the art gym and function rooms. The popular Jaime Velasquez Park with its busy Saturday morning market is just around the corner and the renowned Makati Medical Center just down the road. Popular malls including Glorieta, Greenbelt, Landmark and Rockwell’s Power Plant are only 10 minutes drive.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club