This well maintained one bedroom condominium unit is available for sale in The Peak, conveniently located at Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati
Comes fully furnished with 45 square meters floor area
Living area has a sofa, console table, potted plants and has access to the balcony overlooking the views of Makati skyline
Adjacent dining table seats four
Open plan fitted kitchen is equippedwith major appliances with refrigerator, electric stove , rangehood, turbo broiler and rice cooker
Bedroom has a double bed and cabinets
Bathroom has a glass shower enclosure and front load washer/dryer
Constructed in 1991, the 38-story high rise Peak Tower is conveniently located at the bottom end of L.P. Leviste close to Jaime Velasquez Park and Makati Sports Club at the center of Salcedo Village and is close to the major transportation hubs of Ayala Avenue and Sr. Gil Puyat. This mixed-use building underwent a significant refurbishment in 2015 and features amenities that enjoys swimming pool, gym and elegant lobby and includes 24-hour security service, CCTV monitoring, and back-up generator. The Peak Tower is the ideal residence for business professionals due to its close proximity to the Makati Central Business District, foreign embassies, and banks. For recreation, the building is conveniently situated only a 10-minute walk away from Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt’s 5 Malls, movie theaters and entertainment center, The Landmark, Ayala Museum and the popular Jaime Velasquez Park.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club