This spacious two bedroom apartment is available for rent in the prestigious One Salcedo Place, conveniently located on Velasquez cor Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
just across from the well known Saturday market at Jaime Velasquez Park
This property covers a spacious 144 square meters and comes fully-furnished with one parking slot
Bright living area with a collection of wooden and rattan chairs, brown couch, coffee table, accent rug, artworks and chandelier
Adjoining dining area includes a white wooden dining set that seats six
Separate kitchen with fitted cupboards and furnished with major appliances such as electric stove, range hood and refrigerator
Separate utility area
Large master bedroom is furnished with a queen sized bed, walk-in closet, bedside tables with lamps, fitted wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with bathtub
Second bedroom contains a double bed and fitted wardrobe
Split type air-conditioning throughout
This 12-storey enclave features spacious studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments. One Salcedo Place provides its residents with leisure and relaxation with amenities that include a swimming pool, fitness center, children’s playground, lounge area and function rooms. For added ease, the condominium features a 24-hour security service with CCTV monitoring, an automatic sprinkler system and a power backup generator. Located strategically opposite the popular Jaime Velasquez Park in the residential enclave of Salcedo Village, Makati City, One Salcedo Place is close to Ateneo Graduate School, Makati Sports Club and the renowned Makati Medical Center. A short walk away is the Makati Central Business District where offices, banks and foreign embassies are located.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club