Spacious one bedroom condominium for rent in Three Central, conveniently situated on Valero Street, at the junction with Dela Costa Street, in Salcedo Village, Makati
Living room is furnished with a couch, flat screen TV, TV rack and has access to the balcony
Dining set caters for six people
Open plan modern fitted kitchen with electric cooker, range hood, refrigerator, microwave and washer/dryer
Bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
Split type air-conditioning throughout
Located on the financial side of Ayala Avenue, Three Central is ideally positioned for access to Makati’s Central Business District, shopping malls, local restaurants, coffee shops and other services. Three Central’s towers, rectangular in form and rendered in light blue glass and concrete, echoes the elegance of the iconic International Finance Center in Hongkong. These magnificent 50 and 42-storey twin-tower glass façades offer a unique Makati lifestyle through their own two-level podium mall with a superior range of leisure, entertainment and business facilities to cater the different discerning taste of residents and visitors.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club