This one bedroom condominium is for sale in the prestigious Escala Makati, overlooking the Park at the heart of Salcedo Village, Makati City
Living area is furnished with an L-shaped sofa, coffee table, side table, stand fan, TV rack, flat-screen TV, console table with chest of drawers, split type air-conditioning and adjoining dining space
Separate kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, microwave oven, electric stove and range hood
Separate utility area housing a washing machine
Bedroom has queen size bed, chest of drawers, side table, fitted cabinet, window type air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
Escala Salcedo is a 36-storey condominium, featuring 258 units, comprising one-bedroom, two-bedroom, executive two-bedroom, and three-bedroom units that offer generous living spaces of between 50 square meters and 220 square meters.
Amenities include an adult swimming pool and kiddie pool, retail spaces, a family lounge, function room and fitness lounge equipped with male and female locker rooms, shower area, and changing room.
Occupying a rare location across the 7,000-square-meter Salcedo Park in L.P. Leviste and San Agustin Streets in Salcedo Village, Makati City, this low- density tower is a stone’s throw away from Greenbelt Mall, Rustan's, Ayala Triangle Gardens, Manila, Greenbelt Chapel, St. Andrew the Apostle Parish and Makati Medical Center. The immediate area is awash with a wide aray of restaurants, bars, all major banks and convenience stores.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club