Well maintained two bedroom condominium for sale in Three Central, Salcedo Village, Makat
Bright well balanced living space with large windows providing plenty of natural light
Living area comes furnished with a black leather sofa set, flat screen TV, glass-top coffee table, artworks and has access to the balcony
Modern open plan fitted kitchen with all major appliances including refrigerator and microwave, Indesit electric stove with range hood and washer and dryer in the adjoining utility room
Master bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, fitted wardrobes and has an en-suite bathroom
Carrier split type air-conditioning in the living room and both bedrooms
Comes with 2 parking slots
Located on the financial side of Ayala Avenue, Three Central is ideally positioned for access to Makati’s Central Business District, shopping malls, local restaurants, coffee shops and other services. Three Central’s towers, rectangular in form and rendered in light blue glass and concrete, echoes the elegance of the iconic International Finance Center in Hongkong. These magnificent 50 and 42-storey twin-tower glass façades offer a unique Makati lifestyle through their own two-level podium mall with a superior range of leisure, entertainment and business facilities to cater the different discerning taste of residents and visitors.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club