This charming loft style one bedroom condominium is available for sale in Eton Residences, conveniently located across from Greenbelt 1 Mall in the heart of Legaspi Village, Makati City
Living area has a grey couch, white coffee table
electric fan and large mirror
Adjoining dining area comfortably seats 4
Open plan kitchen furnished with 2 door refrigerator, electric stove with range hood and microwave
Upstairs, master bedroom has a queen size bed and fitted wardrobe
Split type air-conditioning throughout
A 39-storey oasis from across one of the country’s most dynamic shopping centers, Eton Residences Greenbelt is a towerful of lofts. Ranging from one to three bedroom units, its spaces open up to panoramic views of Makati while enjoying an unrivalled city center location.
It doesn’t get any more cosmopolitan than being in the center of Makati. A paperweight’s throw from a wing of the popular Greenbelt mall, Eton Residences Greenbelt could be as close to your workplace as it is to a cinema or as accessible from a morning client presentation as from an afternoon macchiato break. The area is also peppered with nightlife options and a wide variety of banks, convenience stores and services. The comfort extends to the greenery of Greenbelt Park, a short stroll away, which also houses a popular Sunday market.
- Adult Pool / Children's Pool
- Function Hall
- Zen-inspired Meditation Garden
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Outdoor spa kiosks and jacuzzi
- Multi-purpose lawn
- Children's Playground
- Water feature
- Wi-Fi ready
Legaspi Village has evolved as the central hub of up-market living in Makati following the establishment of The Greenbelt shopping and entertainment complex and the upgrade of the Glorietta Malls which introduced a wide array of up-market restaurants, bars and entertainment to the area that has now spread to the surrounding side streets. With international class shopping and entertainment at the core, Legaspi has become a popular location for both expats and Filipinos. There is a good mix of new developments and older, quality residences.
Grocery and department store shopping is found at SM, Rustan’s and The Landmark in and around Glorietta mall. The Legaspi Sunday Market held at Legaspi Park is a popular source of food, cakes, pastries and native products for locals and expats alike. All the major banks and 24 hour convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Mini Stop and Family Mart are available throughout the area.
Areas of interest near Legaspi Village include the Metropolitan Museum and the Ayala Museum, while schools in the area include AIM for continuing business management students, Don Bosco, Assumption College, St. Mary’s and San Agustin. The renowned Makati Medical Center is within easy reach housing modern facilities and specialists who undergo constant training here and abroad.
• Near shopping and recreation:
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall, SM Makati and Landmark
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, Manila Shangri-la, Inter-Continental, Fairmont
• Near schools:
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City), Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Colegio San Agustin, Asia Pacific College, Don Bosco
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center, Medical Tower (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifcaio Global City)
• Near offices:
- American Eye Institute, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, Makati Sports Club (Salcedo Village)
• Near parks:
- Legazpi Park, Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village) with Saturday morning market