Exquisite condominium unit for sale unfurnished in Raffles Residences, giving its potential tenant a chance to decorate the unit using their own creative endeavours. It has spacious living area and dining area that has an access clear and wide view of Makati City Skyline.
Raffles Residences Makati is a haven with distinct personality that offers well-travelled residents a welcoming home to enjoy the sincere and graceful service Raffles is known for. All 130 luxury private residences were designed to create a sense of warmth and comfort with commanding views of the city. Raffles Residences occupy the top 20 floors of the prestigious Raffles Hotel, conveniently located between the iconic Greenbelt Mall, with its array of up-market shops, fine dining experiences, movie theaters, bars and coffee shops and Glorieta at the Ayala Center, home to Rustans and SM Department Store. Easy access to Ayala Avenue, Edsa and the SLEX skyway finds Raffles perfectly positioned within the heart of Makati’s business and residential districts and is situated in close proximity to the renowned Makati Medical Center and a host of schools and embassies.
Legaspi Village has evolved as the central hub of up-market living in Makati following the establishment of The Greenbelt shopping and entertainment complex and the upgrade of the Glorietta Malls which introduced a wide array of up-market restaurants, bars and entertainment to the area that has now spread to the surrounding side streets. With international class shopping and entertainment at the core, Legaspi has become a popular location for both expats and Filipinos. There is a good mix of new developments and older, quality residences.
Grocery and department store shopping is found at SM, Rustan’s and The Landmark in and around Glorietta mall. The Legaspi Sunday Market held at Legaspi Park is a popular source of food, cakes, pastries and native products for locals and expats alike. All the major banks and 24 hour convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Mini Stop and Family Mart are available throughout the area.
Areas of interest near Legaspi Village include the Metropolitan Museum and the Ayala Museum, while schools in the area include AIM for continuing business management students, Don Bosco, Assumption College, St. Mary’s and San Agustin. The renowned Makati Medical Center is within easy reach housing modern facilities and specialists who undergo constant training here and abroad.
• Near shopping and recreation:
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall, SM Makati and Landmark
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, Manila Shangri-la, Inter-Continental, Fairmont
• Near schools:
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City), Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Colegio San Agustin, Asia Pacific College, Don Bosco
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center, Medical Tower (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifcaio Global City)
• Near offices:
- American Eye Institute, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, Makati Sports Club (Salcedo Village)
• Near parks:
- Legazpi Park, Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village) with Saturday morning market