This spacious and well-maintained three bedroom condominium unit is available for rent in Le Metropole, conveniently located in Tordesillas Street, close to the popular Jaime Velasquez Park at the heart of Salcedo Village, Makati
Occupies 179 square meters with 1 parking slot
Living room is furnished with a sofa set, 2 armchairs, side tables with lamp, coffee table, accent rug and has access to the balcony
Fitted kitchen has major appliances including electric stove with oven, range hood and refrigerator
Master bedroom furnished with a queen size bed, bedside tables with lamp, an armchair, floor lamp, TV rack, flat screen TV and en-suite bathroom
Second bedroom includes two single beds, television, DVD rack, chest of drawers and en-suite bathroom
Third bedroom has sofa bed, side table with lamp, television, DVD rack, study table and chair and wall mirror
Wall type air-conditioner through-out
Le Metropole has been designed to serve as the epitome of urban living with only 20 floors and high maintenance standards. It is conveniently located in the quieter residential area of Salcedo Village in the heart of Makati’s Central Business District, where a host of international corporations and financial institutions are located. Le Metropole features amenities such as a swimming pool, fitness gym, children’s play area, garden and function room. The building is also equipped 24 hour security, CCTV cameras in the lobby and elevators ensuring the safety of everyone.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club