A 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condominium for rent fully furnished in Crown Tower.
Bright and spacious open plan living and dining area with 5 seat "L" shape sofa, LCD TV and 5 seat glass topped dining table.
Separate kitchen with fitted wall and base units, mixed gas and electric range, oven, fridge freezer.
This 23-storey mixed-use condominium knows how to combine privacy and leisure seamlessly, offering amenities and features that fit the needs of the modern urban dweller: a swimming pool and lounge located on the ground floor, function rooms, a 24-hour security system with CCTV monitoring, automatic sprinkler system, backup generator, and covered parking garage. To provide residents with top-notch service, Crown Tower also provides doormen and an in-house plumber and electrician. Its prime location, provides residents with the convenience of living in the center of one of the country’s top business districts - Makati City, close to Citibank Tower, Pacific Star Building, Zuellig Building and RCBC Plaza . It is a just a short walk from shopping and dining centers like Glorietta Mall, Rustan’s Department Store, the iconic Greenbelt Mall with its array of boutique shops and fine dining experiences, The Landmark and SM Makati as well as first-class hotels, banks, convenience stores and the renowned Makati Medical Center.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club