Spacious three bedroom apartment available for rent in the presigious One Roxas Triangle, conveniently located along Paseo de Roxas in the heart of Makati City
With a generous 330 square meters of living space this property comes semi-furnished with one parking slot
Large living area has floor to ceiling windows which provides plenty of natural light
Master bedroom has queen size bed, bedside cabinet and fitted wardrobe
Second and third bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and curtains
Situated on 1.2 hectares of land along Paseo de Roxas, Roxas Triangle Towers has the largest land area of any two-tower development in the city. The first tower, One Roxas Triangle, is a 51-story skyscraper completed in 2001. Owned by Roxas Land Corporation, this stunning residential enclave offers spacious units enhanced with the following fixtures: Poggenpohl cabinets, GE Profile appliances, a granite center island table, floors made with solid Brazilian cherry planks, and a sound-proof double-glazed glass curtain wall. To ensure that residents and their guests experience top-notch service and enjoyment, One Roxas Triangle offers state-of-the-art amenities, which include a large lagoon-type swimming pool, an adjacent whirlpool, an outdoor covered tennis court, an air-conditioned squash court, a fully equipped fitness center, a grand lobby and 24-hour concierge. Strategically located in the heart of the business and financial district, One Roxas Triangle is a short walk from international offices, commercial establishments, retail shops, five-star hotels and major thoroughfares.
Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining venues of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favourite location for expats and Filipinos alike. A host of local restaurants and coffee shops have sprung up in recent years, providing Salcedo Village with a balance of convenient urban living within a peaceful and safe environment. The main department and grocery stores are all within a 10 minute drive and the renowned Makati Medical Center and St Luke’s Hospitals are both within easy reach.
Major banks, convenience stores and coffee shops are found at most street corners. Active by day and peaceful at night, Salcedo Village hosts a number of new and quality older condominiums providing an array of residential options. Salcedo remains a popular venue for embassies, multi-national businesses and local headquarters saving residents the inconvenience of commuting.
Salcedo hosts its popular Weekend Market at Jaime Velasquez Park every Saturday morning and the park remains a haven for both children and adults on most evenings. Just a few steps away from the park is The Makati Sports Club which houses a swimming pool, a clubhouse and tennis courts.
• Near shopping:
- Power Plant Mall, 6 screen movie theater, SM Jazz, Century Mall
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall & SM Makati (Legaspi Village)
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, St Giles Hotel, City Garden Grand, Manila Shangri-la;
• Near schools:
- iAcademy, Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City)
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifacio Global City)
• Near offices:
- Asian Eye Institute, Makati Stock Exchange, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, The Rockwell Tent, Makati Sports Club
• Near parks and recreation spots:
- Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village)
- Ayala Museum, RCBC Museum, Ayala Triangle Garden
- Makati Sports Club