This modern bi-level condominium unit in Eton Parkview, across from Legaspi Park and just 2 minutes walk from the popular Greenbelt shopping and entertainment complex, is for sale unfurnished, giving the new owner the chance to decorate the unit in their own style
It has a cozy living and dining area downstairs with an expansive view of the Makati City Skyline
One bedroom upstairs with en-suite shower room.
Completed in 2014, Eton Parkview Greenbelt is a 229 unit, 32 story development on Gamboa Street directly opposite Legaspi Park, a quiet oasis at the heart of Legaspi Village in Makati. Eton Parkview is deally located for relaxing or shopping with Greenbelt mall and entertainment complex, housing a host of fine dining and up-market shops only one block away. It is also a short walk from Makati’s Central Business District and from the prestigious Makati Medical Center. All units at Eton Parkview are loft type. A large, open-air party deck, ideal for outdoor entertaining, can be found on the 32nd floor and provides excellent views over Laguna de Bay and Manila Bay. A swimming pool and fitness center are located on the 8th floor of the building.
Legaspi Village has evolved as the central hub of up-market living in Makati following the establishment of The Greenbelt shopping and entertainment complex and the upgrade of the Glorietta Malls which introduced a wide array of up-market restaurants, bars and entertainment to the area that has now spread to the surrounding side streets. With international class shopping and entertainment at the core, Legaspi has become a popular location for both expats and Filipinos. There is a good mix of new developments and older, quality residences.
Grocery and department store shopping is found at SM, Rustan’s and The Landmark in and around Glorietta mall. The Legaspi Sunday Market held at Legaspi Park is a popular source of food, cakes, pastries and native products for locals and expats alike. All the major banks and 24 hour convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Mini Stop and Family Mart are available throughout the area.
Areas of interest near Legaspi Village include the Metropolitan Museum and the Ayala Museum, while schools in the area include AIM for continuing business management students, Don Bosco, Assumption College, St. Mary’s and San Agustin. The renowned Makati Medical Center is within easy reach housing modern facilities and specialists who undergo constant training here and abroad.
• Near shopping and recreation:
- Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt Mall, SM Makati and Landmark
• Near hotels:
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, Manila Shangri-la, Inter-Continental, Fairmont
• Near schools:
- International School, British School Manila (both in Bonifacio Global City), Asian Institute of Management, Assumption College, Colegio San Agustin, Asia Pacific College, Don Bosco
• Near Hospitals
- Makati Medical Center, Medical Tower (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifcaio Global City)
• Near offices:
- American Eye Institute, Zuelig Building, PhilAm Life Tower
• Near other points of interests:
- Rockwell Center, Makati Sports Club (Salcedo Village)
• Near parks:
- Legazpi Park, Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village) with Saturday morning market